Subscription Terms of Service
In visiting, downloading and/or purchasing from jVitals, you accept the following Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully.
You are purchasing a 6 month subscription. Unless stated otherwise on its product page, each product subscription includes the components, plugins, modules, documentation and technical support. If you have any trouble, our support services are always available and are part of your subscription. What comes with your subscription?
- The Product: You will receive all the necessary down-loadable zipped files with each purchase.
- Documentation: Each product includes extensive documentation. In the documentation, we provide the information you need for a successful launch. If you need additional information or assistance we are available via our support desk and our community forums.
- Technical support: Over the top technical support to resolve technical issues. Each subscription you are provided support for 1 live site only. 'jVitals' only supports extensions installed on the most recent stable version(s) of Joomla!
- Upgrades and Bug fixes: As a subscriber, you will receive product upgrades and bug fixes as they are released up to six months from the subscription date.
'jVitals' offers a variety of subscriptions. Each one has different requirements and limitations, listed below. If you need assistance in this area, please contact our professional services: All of our Products
- jVitals does not offer support for local installs. It is impossible for us to troubleshoot what we cannot see nor test.
- jVitals will not fix any software or products that are not our own.
- jVitals will not install server components because our software may be incompatible with old server configurations. Please contact your hosting provider to make adjustments.
- jVitals will not fix your templates or adjustments in CSS. Please contact our professional services.
- jVitals will not fix or make adjustments to css files to match your website . Please contact our professional services.
- jVitals will not fix issues to 3rd party extensions that may cause problems with our products. We will be glad to work with 3rd party developers to help sort your issues. Or you may contact our professional services.
- jVitals may require FTP and Joomla! super admin access. jVitals will only work with FTP and Joomla! access and not with screen sharing software, VPN's, or 3rd party file management components that work inside of Joomla!. jVitals retains the right to refuse support if this request is not met.
Your subscription will NOT auto-renew and you are not bound to have your subscription renewed. All subscriptions come with updates for the software and when your subscription ends you will be able to continue running your application. When your subscription ends you will not be able download the products or get technical support from jVitals. We highly suggest you renew your subscription as our products are continually updated.
- You are authorized to make any necessary modifications to our extensions to fit your purposes. You may not, however, change or remove the copyright information from any file. Our software is protected under the GNU/GPL license - please keep the copyright notices.
- You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of jVitals Digital Technologies, Inc.
- Our products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall jVitals Digital Technologies, Inc. be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
- jVitals extensions will specify which version of Joomla! they are compatible with and are tested with only core Joomla functionality and core Joomla! modules, components and other said features. As such we cannot guarantee that the products will run with past or future versions of these CMS's nor can we guarantee that any of our products will work with any 3rd party extension developed for the Joomla! CMS. Please read the documentation and FAQ for each of our products for further information.
- Since we do not issue refunds after the payment is made for our subscription service, you are responsible for undertaking all reasonable steps to ensure our products will meet your specific needs prior to subscription either by, but limited to, reading discussions on the jVitals forums or contacting us directly via our support desk.
- By registering for a free or subscription account on the jVitals site you agree to be automatically subscribed to our mailing list. jVitals publishes a newsletter informing registered users of, but not limited to, version releases of our software with bug fixes, new updated components, new components and special offers.
- jVitals has the right to refuse support services for customers without a good standing account.
- jVitals will not sell nor rent your mailing details or make publicly available any said information.
- jVitals reserves the right to change or modify these terms with no prior notice.
Please review carefully to assure you have chosen the correct product before purchasing. In the event you click hastily and purchase the wrong product, do not contact us for a refund. All sales are final. You are responsible for the choices you make for purchase. Be sure to verify the item you have chosen before clicking the final submit button for purchase.
- On product you buy and decide you did not want, There are NO Refunds or Returns.
- If you find that our product doesn't suit your needs There are NO Refunds or Returns (our feature list and live demo site are very representative of our software)
- If you experience script conflicts with other 3rd party software connected or installed on your Joomla website. RE: Templates, Components, Modules, and Plugins, , There are NO Refunds or Returns but we will do our best to assist you when issues are minor.
- If the issue with the extension is site related And/Or conflicts with 3rd party software, then support can be obtained for a fee.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
We reserve the right to refuse service/sales of products and/or discounts to anyone with no further explanation required.