ExtendedReg is a powerful tool, taking the registration process to new limits!
ExtendedReg (ExtendedRegistration or ER) is an extremely powerful Joomla registration system that gives you total control of the user registration process. From simple custom fields to advanced multi-page registration process, ExtendedReg does it all.
- Built-in CAPTCHA (Simple or Math Guard)
- Accept Terms and Conditions
- Custom Fields
- Custom Field Categories
- Single or Multi-Page (Multi-Step) registration forms
- Age Verification
- Replace any of Joomla default registration field with your own custom fields (This data will still go into Joomla's _users table)
- Built in stats on user activity (login and log out times)
- Ability to sort, display and view or delete inactive users within a given time period
- Plugin system allowing easier integration for/by 3rd party developers and features added by jVitals
- Fully customizable emails to users and admins as well as allowing admin emails to be sent to Super administrator or emails other than those found in you database
- Blacklist usernames, emails and passwords you don't want to allow on your site
- 7 custom themes to choose from or let your Joomla template control it all
- Full control of .js libraries for advances users
- Full control of password strength. Allowing you to control what characters are and are not allowed in user passwords)
- Complete control of redirects for before, during and after the registration process. You can even redirect your users to a custom page if they happen to fill in your registration form incorrectly)
- The most powerful tool in ExtendedReg is the simplicity of creating custom forms. Simple right click, add rows, columns, steps, default or custom fields. You can even add an entire group of fields in one simple step.
And if that's not enough, you can create as many registration forms as you like and collect different data for each form. When allowing users to update their data from the front end, they only see the fields that were available in the form they registered with at the time of registration (unless you add more of course). If you add new custom fields to a form and set the fields as "Required fields", your members are redirected at login to edit their profile automatically without any additional work on your part. This permits the user to update his/her profile and continue on your site.
ExtendedReg gives the admin the ability to add:
- Required and non-required Custom Fields
- Pulling user info
- Sort order for all default Joomla Register fields
- Ajax check for email and username fields
- Highlight required fields that have not been filled in.
- Un-accepted username or character list
- MCE Captcha plugin integration
- Module log in redirect option
- New layout and design for registration / login form
- Admin Approval of Account
- Custom Registration Emails
- Login and Logout Stats
- Purge old Stats
- IP Tracking and link to Whois
- Inactive user accounts
- Purge Inactive user accounts
- Request new confirmation Email
- Allow users to change their Username
- ADD Custom Landing page on confirmation
- Add CSV Export for Stats page
- Add CSV Export for Inactive Users
- Add Ability to Register using Email Address or Username
- Added Joomla User Sync. When users are deleted via Community Builder, JomSocial or other extensions, ExtendedReg will sync according to users in jos_users
- Add Module for front end Administration of New registered users
**Most features can be turned on or off.
Now you really have control of the registration process!
This is not a profile extension, but rather, a simple to use Registration System with many features for admins to take real control of how members register to your site.