jVitals is a developer of extensions for use with Joomla!'s CMS (content management system). A Content Management System is the alternative to building a website with html.
CMS (Content Management System)
With the advent of the internet for anything from social interaction to commerce, the amount of content being generated is growing exponentially. It can be difficult to keep a handle on content. Difficult to monitor, maintain and organize content. A content management system is the answer to organize your website and your content most efficiently in today's environment. It is the most efficient way to maintain content while not nearly as difficult or time consuming as the old static sites. It's versatility for organization, management and quick turn around time for changes is unprecedented. This makes it the most profound system by which to build and maintain a web presence in today's every so quickly advancing internet world!
Most fundamental features of a standard CMS:
- Totally database driven
- News, products and services sections fully editable and manageable
- Article sections can be added to by contributing authors
- Fully customizable layouts
- Browser upload of images to your own library for use anywhere in the site
- Import of multi-formatted documents : text, graphics, videos etc.
- Allocation of different levels of permissions and access for different users superadmin, admin, author, etc
- Notification system whereby managers and admins are informed of any site changes in content.
- Complete control to the site admin to manage document versions
- Centralized archiving of all published documents allowing for a quick search within the site
- Most CMS systems are equipped with an advanced editing system giving the content creator complete control over document formatting.
To provide the open source community with stable and secure custom applications, custom coding, custom development and web design and extraordinary service and support.
Joomla! Website and Extension Development as well as online and offline software modifications and interfaces.